Lawrence Valby (Ph.D. 2015). Some Case Studies in Algebra Motivated by Abstract Problems of Language.
-  Postdoc at Indiana University (Mathematics)
Arthur Tilley (Ph.D. 2014). N Angry Men.
-  Data scientist at LeanTaas, Santa Clara
Kelty Allen (Ph.D. 2014). Martin-Löf Randomness and Brownian Motion.
-  Microsoft, Seattle
Ian Herbert (Ph.D. 2013). Weak Lowness Notions for Kolmogorov Complexity.
-  Postdoc at the National University of Singapore (Mathematics)
Gwyneth Harrison-Shermoen (Ph.D. 2013). Independence Relations in Theories with the Tree Property.
-  Postdoc at University of Leeds (Mathematics)
Justin Bledin (Ph.D. 2013). Logic Informed.
-  Assistant Professor at Johns Hopkins University (Philosophy)
Alex Rennet (Ph.D. 2012). Ultraproducts of O-minimal Structures.
-  Tenure track Assistant Professor (teaching), University of Toronto (Mathematics)
Koushik Pal (Ph.D. 2011). Uniform Theory of Multiplicative Valued Difference Fields.
-  Data scientist for Sysomos, Toronto
Grigor Sargsyan (Ph.D. 2009). The Tale of Hybrid Mice.
-  Assistant Professor at Rutgers University (Mathematics)
Maryanthe Malliaris (Ph.D. 2009). Persistence and Regularity in Unstable Model Theory.
-  Associate Professor at the University of Chicago (Mathematics)
Fabrizio Cariani (Ph.D. 2009). The Semantics of ‘Ought’ and the Unity of Modal Discourse.
-  Assistant Professor at Northwestern University (Philosophy)
Ben Johnson (Ph.D. 2008). Upper and Lower Bounds for Recursive Fourier Sampling.
-  Postdoc at UC Berkeley’s School of Information
Galen Huntington (Ph.D. 2008). Towards an efficient decision procedure for the existential theory of the reals.
Peter Gerdes (Ph.D. 2008). Moduli of Computation.
-  Postdoc at the University of Notre Dame (Mathematics)
Kenny Easwaran (Ph.D. 2008). The Foundations of Conditional Probability.
-  Associate Professor at the University of Texas A&M (Philosophy)
John Goodrick (Ph.D. 2007). When are Elementarily Bi-embeddable Models Isomorphic?.
-  Associate Professor at Universidad de los Andes in Bogotá (Mathematics)
Johanna Franklin (Ph.D. 2007). Aspects of Schnorr Randomness.
-  Assistant Professor at Hofstra University (Mathematics)
Xianghui Shi (Ph.D. 2006). Prewellorderings vs. Wellfounded Relations.
-  Assistant Professor at Bejing Normal University (Mathematics)